Japanese multinational video game publisher and developer Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that companies upcoming MMORPG Bless Unleashed, that is free to play, will have another open beta test in November. This beta test session will run from November 7 until November 21, for exactly two weeks.
This beta test is defined as and “introduction to the goals of the final game”. The players will have a chance to make themselves familiar with the game and try out the different races and classes in the game. And there are no restrictions in this two-week-beta player will be able to try out solo player or go raiding with other players.
If you don’t know anything about Bless Unleashed then here is some information about the game that was released in the last press release:
- A Visually Stunning MMORPG Experience – Utilizing the Unreal Engine 4, the game brings unparalleled visuals and deep gameplay mechanics which offer one of the most beautiful MMORPGs built for a console platform.
- An Immersive Fantasy World – Dive into an open persistent world with a rich backstory and an intricate plot as players uncover divine secrets on their journey to defeat the return of an evil goddess.
- Classic Fantasy with a Twist – Choose between five classic fantasy jobs, including the arcane wielding Mage or the bloodthirsty Berserker. Travel the world in search of the truth about the gods with other adventurers and experience a personal brush with divinity.
- Combo-Driven Gameplay – Survive a menagerie of mythical beasts and other players with a deep and rewarding combat system that features skillful combo mechanics coupled with action-oriented combat with dodging. A progression system handcrafted for online play and an integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode provide added challenges and rewards at every turn.
- An MMORPG Built for Modern Consoles – Built from the ground up to be a comprehensively and robustly supported live service, every aspect, from story to combat to skill progression, has been carefully crafted with the console experience in mind.
And here is a video to show you the gameplay
Right now, Bless Unleashed is an exclusive for Xbox One but PlayStation 4 players will get their hands on this game too, just a bit later. The news about this game we first heard about a year ago.